Rosemary

Options
I'm 40 & I need motivation to exercise. When I get in from work I'm exhausted

Replies

• aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am 52 and workout every day after I get back from work. I workout at home because I have found is more convenient for me and my schedule. First of all, find the workout you like, in this way you will stick to it easily, it can be dancing, zumba, weights, anything as long as you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    43, and am doing bootcamp after work 2 days a week, and circuit during lunch hour. If you are a morning person, wake up earlier and workout for 30 minutes to a youtube video. I just started riding my bike to the office. I'm starting to like it. You can also start walking after work. The endorphins kick in and you will feel better. BTW... find motivational friends who will support you daily, and if they move...you move. EX. if one of my MFP pals does ab workout, I have a quick 5 minutes I'll do. If they do a run, I'll walk my dogs. It helps to set daily goals too. Work your way into longer times with better calorie burns. Baby steps are still stepping. Anything you can do to get some work in helps.