Do you ever skip meals?

Options
2»

Replies

• Puravidablonde
    Puravidablonde Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I almost never eat breakfast as I am never really hungry until just before lunch. I've always been this way, and I like to eat too much to force myself to eat when not even hungry. I'd rather save my calories for the meals I want and enjoy. I generally eat a healthy lunch, and my big meal of the day is dinner, and I like a late night snack.
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Since starting the 16:8 IF, I've been skipping breakfast and just have lunch and dinner.
  • selfepidemic1
    selfepidemic1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do IF, and sometimes I even just eat one meal. I aim for less than my goal normally so I would be super happy to be cutting 150cals under. That said, if you're not hungry, why eat?
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Not really, and when I do it's because I'm not hungry not because I'm concerned about calories. If I'm not hungry because I had a late lunch or a really large lunch, then I might skip dinner or just have something small. If I wake up really late, then I'll usually just have lunch instead of breakfast.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Yeh, there's no rule that says you've got to eat every meal. If you're not hungry don't eat. You wouldn't eat a meal if you didn't feel hungry when you're not trying to lose weight so why do it when you are.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I basically have one meal a day unless am at my parent's house where I have lunch and supper.