Motivational support (Looking for Friends)

Options
I have been trying to lose some weight for a while but i am having a hard time staying motivated. I need to hold myself accountable and some friends for support or who are trying to do the same thing. I don't have anyone around me who will do it with me. I have been feeling very depressed and down in the dumps about myself and my body. I am 5'5 and I weight 146 lbs my goal is to lose 15 pounds in 3 months. I have started and stopped so many times. And I would just really like some people to help me stay more motived. I know I can do It I can be really determined and driven when I want to be. But lately I have just been gaining more weight and that has only made me want to give up every time.

Replies

• taydelanie
    taydelanie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me for support, I'm usually pretty diligent about keeping up with logging and posting. I know it can be hard to go at it alone. I roped one of my coworkers into doing fitness pal with me and it really helps with accountability. 15 lb in 3 months is totally reasonable...you can do it!! :)
  • lorimc1971
    lorimc1971 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amber add me if you'd like. I am on the same path as you. V