Starting over!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• reesa1234
    reesa1234 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I feel some kindred spirits here. I'm on the wagon off the wagon, back on. I love food, lots of it but doesn't love how it makes me look and feel so I've got to get in under control. I have more bad days then good but gotta be strong and healthy for my little 4 year old who motivated me to start running, slow but still as fast as I can go and was doing really well for a while and got cocky and crept back up over 200lbs. I was so happy when the scale went under that number and before you know it boom and I'm back to 210. My goal weight is 175. I have kept with the running but very slow and steady stop and smell the roses stuff. I would really like to kick it up a notch with food and exercise. I really love some of your guys sharing already and I really believe in MFP. If you work it, it TOTALLY works and really reminds you what you are putting in your body, how much less you really need. I'll attempt to friend some of you guys too, since I'm very literally staring over again....
  • lynngut2
    lynngut2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hear ya reesa1234. It's so easy to let the busyness of life get in the way of keeping my health goals in focus. I think having this connection will help me. Also, logging my food every day keeps me on track, and it has to include the bad days. Lol.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That was my thing before....once i knew i was going to go over I would just quit logging. Not this time! I also got a food scale so that has helped A LOT!!
  • shakeiawill521
    shakeiawill521 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting over today my original sw 240 now at 218. But got off track and lost focus. I also have two kids but I am ready to motivate and be motivated and let's crush this!!!! If interested send friend request, as I'm new to the social part of this app . Are you interested in the challenges or Fitbit challenges nothing crazy to start :) my goal weight for this month loose 8lbs....
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    I have been participating in the challenges on here and also have my fitbit synced.
  • lynngut2
    lynngut2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Glad to say I managed yesterday's problems. Even though I did not get in any excersize, I did manage to keep my calories to only +88. Kept myself accountable and logged everyone.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    I was low on my calories yesterday so I decided to eat a donut hahaha I had no guilt whatsoever and still lost this morning! #Win
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey dear. Truly compelled by your story. Would love to add you as a friend and anyone else out there please feel free to add me.
  • nhljim
    nhljim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here...back to stay. I have outstanding, horrible hobbies...BBQ and brewing beer. BBQ is much easier to kick than the brew which will not happen. Good luck and feel free to add.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    I'll add both of ya'll now. Thanks for commenting and good luck with your journey's!!!