never give up your journey.

Options
mittenswillet
mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
I started this journey at 116.9. I began bellydancing 6 days a week, (very unfit, very unmotivated and just didn't want to move at all! )

The first week I lost over 2kg. I was stoked!

The second week, I gained almost all of it back, going back up to 116kg.... yes I cried most of that day. (despite belly dancing and counting calories)

But I still continued on, not giving up this time

Third week? lol another gain, 116.6 I didn't cry this time, but I was pissed.

Fourth week........which is this week, finally saw a loss. 115.5

HELL YEAH........FINALLY, FINALLY FINALLY .

Let me tell you, it was HELL to exercise 6 days a week and wonder if I would just gain again.

Huge lesson I learnt: never fold. Cry all day if you want, like I did, but never fold, keep that fist clenched around your dream and keep going.

Cause eventually our bodies are going to give in and change =)

I truly hope this has inspired someone...anyone!

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%. You will never reach your goal if you give up, but I promise everyone they will reach it if they just keep trying!

Great job on staying with it!
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Very wise advice! It's so easy to slip off track when not seeing results, we just have to stay the course!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I know its not much of a success story, but I just put it out there to inspire others that might need to hear this right now =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!