Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Holiday! (All inclusive)

Options
yayhappygirly
yayhappygirly Posts: 13 Member
I'm going on holiday for 1 week and it's all inclusive so I've got to make the most of it with my friends, if I do treat my self for the week, how much weight am I expected to gain?
And if I do go back on track straight away with my normal routine will I loose the weight I've gained?

Replies

• st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Depends how much you eat, you might gain up to 10 pounds but most of it will be water weight. I don't think you would gain more than 4 pounds of fat. And yeah, if you got back on track of course it would come off :smile: Most should come off in a week but it might take a bit longer to lose actual fat. Honestly, vacations don't happen everyday and they're expensive so I would say just enjoy yourself and don't worry about it. If you can make better choices then you should but if you want something then have it. Have fun!
  • Zipp237
    Zipp237 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You'll gain 11 pounds and will lose 78% of it.
  • sinbos
    sinbos Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    See it a bit different: all inclusive isn't all you can eat (and drink) its a chance to try all the stuff and then eat only the best.