Holiday! (All inclusive)

Options
yayhappygirly
yayhappygirly Posts: 13 Member
I'm going on holiday for 1 week and it's all inclusive so I've got to make the most of it with my friends, if I do treat my self for the week, how much weight am I expected to gain?
And if I do go back on track straight away with my normal routine will I loose the weight I've gained?

Replies

• denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    no
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    maybe so
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Possibly
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    You're gonna do it anyway, so just come back and let us know how it went.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Expect to gain around a pound per day. Usually takes around 6 weeks to loose it again.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    eat all the food, drink all the drinks and have fun. Try to fit in some exercise...walking, hiking, depending on where you are going. Get back on track when you get back home. :smile:
  • Fiqahana
    Fiqahana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You would probably gain 6-10lbs, it depends. Not so sure if you would lose the gained weight if you get back to your normal routine without working out and getting rid of the gained weight. Best of luck :)

Anyway, to anyone out there, if you ever need a friend to accompany you through this journey to a happier and healthier life, motivate you to reach for you goals, support you through ups and downs, I'm always here to be that friend, so feel free to add me! I hope we all will succeed in this journey, until the end! Have a nice day everyone! :)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Are you going on a journey? If so, are you a small town girl living in a lonely world? Will you be taking the midnight train?

How much are you going to eat? How active do you plan on being? Will you be drinking? IF so, what will you be drinking? Are you eating all the foods you would normally avoid? Are you eating nothing but extremely high calorie foods, or are you just eating regular foods and having just a little more than you usually would? Are you purposely going to be eating until you just can't move? Is there swimming? Is there walking? Hiking? Bike riding? Mountain climbing?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Just play in the ocean, go for a swim in the pool, walk or run along the beach then you'll get some exercise in.

You're on vacation, enjoy yourself. btw usually the food at all inclusive is mediocre even at ones that reviews claim have AMAZING food so I find I never gain weight. Also I'm a sucker for a salad bar so I just hit that first at the buffet and I'm happy.
  • james_white
    james_white Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm going on holiday for 1 week and it's all inclusive so I've got to make the most of it with my friends, if I do treat my self for the week, how much weight am I expected to gain?
    And if I do go back on track straight away with my normal routine will I loose the weight I've gained?

Where are we going. Inbox me.