Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Say something epic & motivational

Options
ktfranke
ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
I just finished watching a super lame movie! The world is coming to an end and right before the human race is about to go to battle to save earth, you're expecting an epic speech that will light a fire of fury in the hearts of all who hear it! But it was lame... And super anticlimactic... Any Mel Gibson-inspired Braveheart speeches out there?!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    If you can't get it wet, get it muddy.
  • philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Persistence.

Enough said.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to be hard. Hard is what makes it great. If it wasn't hard, everyone would be doing it. ...... That isn't an exact quote but it is similar. Tom hanks, League of their Own
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We're all naked under our clothes
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to be hard. Hard is what makes it great. If it wasn't hard, everyone would be doing it. ...... That isn't an exact quote but it is similar. Tom hanks, League of their Own

Love it!
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Cats tongues are rougher than dogs tongues
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Never doubt that YOU my Dear are a Beautiful Person who is Priceless and Irreplaceable! <3

original.jpg

• Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking and just do it
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    gains. that is all.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    gains. that is all.

You should do fitness speaking for a living.

lol thanks :D
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Woah! This is weird. I just gave someone in PM my favorite motivational quote that really rings true to me.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

You don't need to be educated. You don't need to be a genius or even brilliant. You don't need !@#% but persistence, determination and nose to the grind stone. You just stick to what you're supposed to do and consistently do it, and you're winning. MFP already lays out what you're supposed to do, just !@#$'ing do it. It's an amazing quote.

This - A quote be Calvin Coolidge rings true so many years later and is my favorite saying! I may not be brighter than you but I will out work you and in the end get further because I will never give up. If it looks difficult to you it will be impossible to others.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    "My cat's breath smells like cat food!" - R Wiggam