50 Something and I need alittle help from some friends

Options
13»

Replies

• Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll be 50 in December, please feel free to add me.
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I am also 54. I started here in January, and have lost 59 lbs and counting using this wonderful site! I think logging is the best thing you can do to keep yourself accountable, and checking in with friends here everyday is very motivating! Make small changes at first, to make healthier choices, too many changes all at once may be overwhelming. Remember, you are not going on a "diet", you are making lifestyle changes! It's not a race, it's a marathon! Add me if you like!
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Stephanie! This is a lifetime journey to regain your health! I have been here over a year. I've lost a little weight but have learned so much about making myself healthy. Read up on the forums along the way. There's valuable information in them. You may have to shuffle through the way to avoid the sarcasm at times but read and see what others do for themselves. Add me if you would like. And best wishes for success!:flowerforyou:
  • kerrylcox161
    kerrylcox161 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Our stories are similar. I've just started MFP for the 2 nd time . I would love to be a friend. I've sent you a request. :smile:
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Due to poor health and travel, I have been a little irregular logging, but I will send you a friend request. I think staying on track is helped by logging and interacting.
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm the same. I lose weight have a bad day and pile it all back on. In sending friend request x