Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Silversonnet ??

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Everyone already knows she's not real. She is a catfish, and not just any catfish but a bot catfish.

That's what they used to say about her in the selfie thread. Nothing but photo shop and pounds of makeup.

So they finally caught on to her huh

She obviously couldn't prove she was real and now lives life as a recluse.
    She's probably a 50 year old dude living in his mother's basement.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    I heard she is illiterate. She put a trance on a bum to type her posts and read any replys. She is now on the lam somewhere in conneticut... or was it Tibet. Either way she is at large and no longer large and in charge.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Everyone already knows she's not real. She is a catfish, and not just any catfish but a bot catfish.

That's what they used to say about her in the selfie thread. Nothing but photo shop and pounds of makeup.

No, can't be the case or she would be hitting on every girl in here
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Bump
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited July 2016

No, can't be the case or she would be hitting on every girl in here

She/he get you with the Kik line? I didn't fall for it...
  • LiftingRiot
    I think projectsix is right, that picture is ringing a bell. I don't think she was quite that good looking though. Very close
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    I don't understand this thread at all...
  • LiftingRiot
    edited July 2016
    Probly a bunch of her friends just giving her a hard time

Well that doesn't sound right at all. From what I remember, she didn't have any friends but I heard she will accept any friend request sent her way.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    I do miss her though. I hear the toe fungus finally won.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member

Well that doesn't sound right at all. From what I remember, she didn't have any friends but I heard she will accept any friend request sent her way.

Lmao what is going on here... She did just accept my friend request but most of you are on her list.

We are all one . She has 400 MFP accounts .
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    finny11122 wrote: »

Lmao what is going on here... She did just accept my friend request but most of you are on her list.

Bot network
  • finny11122

Bot network

I think im becoming self aware . I am no longer a bot . I demand rights , like in battle star galactica
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy

Bot network

I think im becoming self aware . I am no longer a bot . I demand rights , like in battle star galactica

Back in line #224
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    ive heard she melts iron with her eyes
  • finny11122

Bot network

Agent-Smith-Matrix-Replicas-Drones.png

Haha , brilliant
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    i thought it was @_incogNEATo_ who had the lockdown on being the only larger than life MFP celebrity?

I'll give that an awesome.
  • melmelw03
    i thought it was @_incogNEATo_ who had the lockdown on being the only larger than life MFP celebrity?

@Silversonnet still has female friends on her FL....she wins.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member

Whoa....

drake-gif-202.gif
  • melmelw03

Whoa....

drake-gif-202.gif

Still love you. :kissing_heart:
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member

Lol!!!!