Joined MFP in last 2 months

Options
After talking to a couple of the guys at work who recommended MFP after they both lost about 5 stone between them, I toyed with the idea of having a go.
The final straw was when my fencing whites were too tight and I nearly bust the jacket zip! My choice was buy another jacket (at £170) or lose weight, a no brainer really!
Pleased to say that I started to use MFP and within 1 week I started to see results, after almost 2 months of usage I've dropped from 17 stone 7 lbs (just before I started to log my foods on the app) to 15 stone 10.5lbs as of this morning, I would like to get down to 14.5 stone, but happy with my progress so far.
I recently bought a turbo trainer for my bike and spend 30 minutes an evening (on nights when I'm not fencing) and I also do a bit of weight toning for my arms with a 1kg weight.
On weekends we usually have the grand-daughter over so we make a game of things by getting the WII fit out.
I've read some of the posts on the forum and a lot of folks are doing some great work at losing weight and getting fit - keep it up.