Can't do it alone! Friend's join me!!

Options
Donneva
Donneva Posts: 11 Member
I have tried to diet on my own. It does not work! Let me be your cheerleader and you can be mines! Together we can reach some goals dang it!!!
By the way, you are awesome!

Replies

• catpjfan9
    catpjfan9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok sure, we could be friends? Hi I am new here too. ☺
  • kayleemire
    kayleemire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to be fitness pals with you. I started on my weight loss program 2 months ago. lost 13 pounds. I just joined this site. Do you cook? If so pick yourself up a used crockpot. Try making chicken soup. It's really easy and low calorie too. Kaylee
  • Donneva
    Donneva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yes I have a crockpot and I do plan on putting it to some very good use! Glad to have some new friends!!
  • jodieelol
    jodieelol Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'll send you a friend request now! All about the motivation girl!!
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Please send me a friend request. I have over 100 pounds to lose.
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Donneva wrote: »
    I have tried to diet on my own. It does not work! Let me be your cheerleader and you can be mines! Together we can reach some goals dang it!!!
    By the way, you are awesome!

HI I will cheer you on too, please send me a friend request if you would like! I will support you. All the best to you! WE can do it! :smile:
  • BreannaB823
    BreannaB823 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me! We can motivate each other!:)
  • Turb2o
    Turb2o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey I hope we can motivate each other I got a shed load of fat to lose and a lot of experience food and bad
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You got this! "Believe in yourself and you are halfway there" T.Roosevelt Feel free to add me ^_^