Getting back on track/learning to eat less again

Options
2»

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Can I suggest (or repeat the suggestion of) meal planning to help hunger-fear? And have a cut-off of food and drink 2 hours before bedtime if nighttime peeing is an issue?
  • charlenekapf
    charlenekapf Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    thank you both @kommodevaran and @CoachJen71 for the advice. helps to know I'm not the only one going through this. and yes, i think planning is the key because when hungry i tend to just make whatever i want at the time. sometimes healthy, most of the time somewhat processed because i don always have grilled chicken and veg ready on hand.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    charkelsey wrote: »
    thank you both @kommodevaran and @CoachJen71 for the advice. helps to know I'm not the only one going through this. and yes, i think planning is the key because when hungry i tend to just make whatever i want at the time. sometimes healthy, most of the time somewhat processed because i don always have grilled chicken and veg ready on hand.

You are very welcome! I travel everywhere with a water bottle, tea, and a lunchbox of my food, and I bulk cook and freeze the extra portions to help keep staples like chicken on hand. It helps! :)