Options
2»

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Amazing! Doing what?

Brisk walking and aerobics. Also some strength training. I burned enough for a cheeseburger :lol: (550)

Only 550? How sad!

550 is a great number considering it wasn't all cardio. I'd actually say that's about my average exercise burn per day, including cardio and weights.......Not everyone needs 1000 calorie burns every day.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Doing what?

Brisk walking and aerobics. Also some strength training. I burned enough for a cheeseburger :lol: (550)

Only 550? How sad!

Only? I'd be thrilled to burn 550!

In nearly 3 hours? It's not massive!

I could probably burn more if it was really high impact. But asthma. :) I'm getting better with the workouts, but not there yet.

It sounds like you're doing everything right, no need for any excuses to anyone. Keep it up!! xo
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    It was a quiet Sunday...... :D

Why?
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    It was a quiet Sunday...... :D

Why?

Because it was a Sunday? And I have no social life so I spent 3 hours exercising? Lol
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Doing what?

Only 550? How sad!

Maybe to you it is nothing. To me it would be great. It sounds like a nice good realistic burn. I'm not one of those people who logs 1,000 calories for a 2 minute walk to the kitchen and back to the couch like some people on here....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Doing what?

Only 550? How sad!

Maybe to you it is nothing. To me it would be great. It sounds like a nice good realistic burn. I'm not one of those people who logs 1,000 calories for a 2 minute walk to the kitchen and back to the couch like some people on here....

No me neither, last time I exercised for over 2 hours it was a half marathon...
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Doing what?

Only 550? How sad!

So long as she's happy with herself what is there a need to tell her it's not enough?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Doing what?

Only 550? How sad!

So long as she's happy with herself what is there a need to tell her it's not enough?

I never said it wasn't enough, did I? Jeez there's some hangry people on this thread! :laugh:
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Doing what?

Only 550? How sad!

I never said it wasn't enough, did I? Jeez there's some hangry people on this thread! :laugh:

I am stuffed and happy as a clam thank you...being snarky to someone who is proud of themself isn't necessary though IMHO.