Any ladies over 5'10 around?

Options
Hey Amazonian friends.

I'm 5'11. Just under 200 lbs. I'm looking to see what other tall ladies goals are. We have a lot of body and you can fit a lot of muscle and fat on there before anyone notices.

What do you want to achieve?

Replies

• kdouglas0908
    kdouglas0908 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, I currently weigh 156 pounds. My goal weight is 145 with muscle (not skinny fat). People ALWAYS tell me how skinny I look. Thankfully being tall, allows fat to look more proportionate, however I can feel this extra weight and I feel icky. Cheers to healthy eating and lots of exercise.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and happily maintaining at 165 pounds. I started off at 254 pounds. I was maintaining at around 170-175 for a couple of years and was happy with that, but I leaned out more this summer.

I love my body composition (having lean muscle and solid curves) and don't want to get any lighter, so I'm working hard everyday to maintain my figure and continue to be fit and strong!

Good luck with your goals ladies!
  • ALG775
    ALG775 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1. I started out at 250 and am currently hovering around 200. My goal is to maintain between 190-195 for awhile and then see if I want to go lower or not. I might aim for a very small deficit (-150) and see where I end up. Might just aim for some slow recomp at 190.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0", looking to get down to 168. That's just an arbitrary number right now as I've never been under 270 as an adult, so it might go down more once I get closer to goal (still have 145lbs to lose, down 55 so far) and actually see what that weight looks like.

I hope to get stronger as I lose more weight. My goal isn't just to be skinny, but to be strong!
  • withlovemaryam
    withlovemaryam Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'11 and around the same weight as you. Im trying to get down to 65 to 70 kg (my weight before gaining all this weight)!
  • Loga0426
    Loga0426 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 6'0'' I am currently at 230 and my goal is to get down to 175-180. Trying to stay motivated
  • phrunch
    phrunch Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    daniip_la wrote: »
    I'm 6'0", looking to get down to 168. That's just an arbitrary number right now as I've never been under 270 as an adult, so it might go down more once I get closer to goal (still have 145lbs to lose, down 55 so far) and actually see what that weight looks like.

I hope to get stronger as I lose more weight. My goal isn't just to be skinny, but to be strong!

That's an awesome journey to take! I'll let you know, at my fittest (DL 275 fit) I weighed 180 and wore a size 2. Muscle can really pack into a tight space!
  • valeriecyrus
    valeriecyrus Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet tall started at 337....a size 26/28 or 4xl. I'm currently 218.2 wearing 16s, large and xlarge. I want to be 175, which should be put me wearing a 10/12
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    5'11, started out at 320, currently around 245, and a preliminary goal of 180. I've never been under 240 as an adult, and haven't been under 200 in a very long time. I picked a round number right above "normal" for BMI and figure I'll adjust when I get there.
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    hiya! I'm 6'1" and currently 314 pounds. Short term goal is 280, long term goal is 220 (which will finally put me at an "overweight" bmi).

I agree with you all that weight does not look the same on a taller woman! I worked at Lane Bryant for a while and people didn't consider me "fat" even though I was at the higher end of the 200s and wearing 18/20!
  • millers5x
    millers5x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5'11 and currently weigh 236.2. I am looking to get back down to 175! I was there about 7 years ago, then got pregnant, and have never lost (and even gained some!). So-I'm at it again! Good luck everyone!!!!!:):) WE GOT THIS!
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    178 cm or 5'10.5. Started at 247 and currently at 192. I started wearing 16/18 and xl/xxl - currently in 10's with a few random 8's. I wear mediums and starting to lean towards smalls. My goal is 135 lbs but may stop before depending on how I feel. Ideally 63 -64 kg is the highest I want to be. My main goal is to at least be able to buy some clothes in Korean shops.
    I never looked as heavy as I really was. People are always shocked by the real numbers. Well I am heaviest in my stomach and hips my weight is pretty evenly spread (although I am pretty busty still)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'10"... started at 224lbs (on here at least) and am down to 172.8lbs as of Saturday. i'm going more for a specific look than a number on the scale at this point, but think i might aim to get down to 160lbs - who knows :)
  • Yemisi1994
    Yemisi1994 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 Started at 205lb and down to 185lb
    Will hopefully reach my goal of 150-145lb
    I'm doing insanity and has been working so far!
    Good luck ladies!
  • _piaffe
    _piaffe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    5'11 and maintaining ~145 with I would guesstimate 20% BF. Pear-shaped and super lean on top. Carry my weight in my thighs and legs. Aiming for recomp but frankly, I'm taking it easy this summer - I'm super active but not as super focused. I was on a roll with recomp in late Spring (progress pics in profile). I'll recommit to recomp in the Fall.

At 142, my face gets too lean and "old". At 150, I feel too thick.

What goal are you thinking of setting for yourself?
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Wow. So many tall ladies here! As a 5'7", 145 lb guy, I feel tiny!
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", started at 395 in a size 28, currently 310 and size 20. My goal right now is 165-175 as that would put me in a healthy weight range for the first time since I was a child. Once I'm close I will reassess based on how I feel and look as I know there will quite a lot of lose skin to contend with at that point.
  • raizelchaya
    raizelchaya Posts: 54 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am 6'1" and weigh now 209. I have been on MyfitnessPal for 28 days. I lost 5 pounds. My goal is 175 right now and I will see if that is a good weight for my height. We also have to take in account our Body Type. I am medium boned so I do not think I should be less than 165. I want to lose faster but I know that it took a long time to put on the weight so I have to go slow taking it off. I eating 1320 calories a day. I have read a lot of info. about losing weight and most agree that exercise is very important. I do less than I used to because of some medical issues but trying to do some everyday.
  • jessleon1984
    jessleon1984 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm I think 5/10 wow you ladies have such low goals I was aiming for 75kgs
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    5'11" here. I'm a fairly muscular 185 lbs, size 12. Looking to get down to 165 (while hopefully maintaining muscle) then reassess if I want to go lower.