Starting AGAIN on Monday

Options
I have decided to start over with my weight loss goal. As a 40 year old with a thyroid disorder my weight fluctuations are normal. My weight loss is to lose 50 pounds with a goal of 2 pounds every week. By the way, did I mention I will be running a 10k next July and one before that as a qualifier. Needless to say, it's game on tomorrow and any support that I can get from everyone would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• SunnyJia2
    SunnyJia2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend, i'm starting again tomorrow, again, but ore confident than ever.
  • dablondy1
    dablondy1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Heck yes I started over today too :)
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • MysticalT
    MysticalT Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today to. I've started again so many times but this time has to be the one I stick to!

Good luck!
  • astartef
    astartef Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I am starting over today too. I have about 30lbs to loose, and I am a woman in my late 40s, I know this works for me because I do loose when I do it, it is just that I stop logging, once I stop logging then I stop weighing myself (even though the scales is in the middle of the bedroom floor) then weeks -or in this case two months later, I weigh myself again and find that the weight I lost is back.

I think that if I had some buddies to keep me accountable, that it would really help