Cake y or n?

Options
Will I get sick if I eat a big slice of cake, is a Harley-Davidson style designer cake and a slice of the serving of cake it's probably going to be a quarter 2 layer white cake with 1-inch thick about 1 inch thick layers 2 onlyonly,, 3 inches high and 2 inches wide from the back of the triangle apex of the cake slice

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Will you get sick? I have no idea. Have you cut out sweets for a long period of time? Does it contain ingredients you're allergic too? Is it a reasonable size piece compared to the typical volume of food you consume in a single meal? You might and you might not. A piece of cake can fit into calories if it's a reasonable size piece.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Are you asking if you should make the cake into a sandwich? Troll.

Yep
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Are you asking if you should make the cake into a sandwich? Troll.
    Yeah... I'm scratching my head.....

Wat?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    But, there's one problem all I did is I have stomach ache it tastes amazing but I do not know what how much better has how much saturated fat has if it hasn't rained yet don't know the ingredients list don't know how many sugars is in it don't know how many carbs are in it don't know how much sodium is in it don't I don't know how much fiber is in it is well so I'm kinda and you know in a place

What does the rain have to do with the question of if you should eat cake? Does the meringue not set because of the humidity?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    If you are this concerned then just skip the cake.
    I can eat one piece of cake without getting sick. I don't have to make it into a sandwich or know every ingredient.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Just asking should I go for it because I know a 4-ounce muffin and has about 32 grams of sugar I can eat it and still want more after that so the reason why I'm adding the bread is so the fiber from bread makes the cake more filling.

No one can answer this for you. Do you like it? Does it fit into your calorie and nutrition goals for the day? Do you feel good after eating it? If the answer to all three is "yes" then it sounds great. If the answer to any of them is "no" then you might consider eating something else. But it's a choice that you have to make based on your own goals and preferences.