Has anyone tried this peanut butter before?

Options
2»

Replies

• CoozyRoo
    CoozyRoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is peanut free Nuttzo, tons of good stuff in it too.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I like the pb2 powder. I add it to my protein shakes... its so freekin good!!!
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Its OK, but seems to have a little after taste to me. I go all natural Smuckers --- just peanuts. Also go for the PB2 choc flavor
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    it's delicious. It's nothing like Nutella though, it tastes more like peanut butter than chocolate.

The best one that company has is the maple one. SO DAMN GOOD!
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    all of their peanut butters are delicious.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i got a groupon for that peanut butter and went to the factory to pick mine up. i got all the flavors !!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is peanut free Nuttzo, tons of good stuff in it too.

Peanut free peanut butter? What sorcery is this? Not in my mouth.
  • phoenix7039
    Options
    Try PB2 powdered, AWESOME in shakes, etc. All the PB flavor without so many calories. They have PB2 chocolate as well. I get it on Amazon.

I'm all about the PB2 also! i use the chocolate flavor in my oatmeal and mix up some straight to dip apple slices in. love it!
  • ADixie4You2Know
    ADixie4You2Know Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I eat the cinnamon raisin daily on a thomas thin cinnamon raisin bagle. OMG! It is the best peanut butter Ive ever had. I bought the bees knees one day when they were out of the cinnamon, its okay but not my first choice. These are the only two I have tried.
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For those of you commenting that you love Nutella you should try Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, is is wayyyyy better than Nutella.(better ingredients too that's a bonus)
    I just eat it by the spoonful, kinda dangerous to have in the house but it's just too damn tasty!

I just started trying Justin's, and I have to say I LOVE some of the other butters he has. The Chocolate Hazelnut packet I got didn't taste that good, and I don't know if it had to do with the fact that it was in a packet or not, but I have to say I love this stuff on my apples.

Freshly sliced applies + Justin's (anything) butter is a better snack.
  • chainone
    chainone Posts: 42
    Options
    The only one I haven't tried is the honey one. They are all amazing!
    The spicy one is fantastic with Thai food, the dark chocolate one is nice but the white chocolate one? Do yourself a really big favor and mix it into oatmeal with raspberries.