2 years, 130lbs, and a very long post with a pile of pics at the end. :^)

Options

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow what an unbelievable story
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Excellent transformation!!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    So amazing! Well done x
  • Sapphires4me
    Sapphires4me Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!
  • DMB147
    DMB147 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW you inspire me <3 great JOB!!!!! Amazing
  • hvan1960
    hvan1960 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your journey! You look and are amazing!
  • ptipton520
    ptipton520 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!! Job Well Done
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Ohmygosh! I want your attitude. I find myself obsessing over scales and weights on the barbells and everything else. I wish I could learn to find the balance like you have.

And bacon peanut butter??????

Btw, you look amazing!
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading all of this! Your face looks so healthy and happy in your most recent pictures :)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
    I also loved all the charts, pictures and thoughts! Great post!
  • misscin01
    misscin01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! I hope I can stick to it the way you have, I too have a hubby who although he is fit and doesn't need to loose any weight is following along with me, just eating larger portions. May I add you as a friend?
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • ivleafklover
    ivleafklover Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Also thank you for posting so much, I really enjoyed reading what you had to say and it was inspirational - so thank you for sharing :)
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story. You look amazing! And so much younger! A lot of people end up looking older in the face after losing a lot of weight, but you look decades younger. I love that you and your husband can now spend time together hiking. And what a beautiful area you must live in.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing!
  • ithacabelle
    ithacabelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your great story. I think that your children must be proud of you. One of my biggest points to beat myself up over has been my poor modeling for my kids. Now your children know not only how to eat/move better, but that a goal and work can be effective and even enjoyable along the way. You truly are an inspiration; thank you for sharing your journey.
  • ColoradoGrl
    ColoradoGrl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jen, that posting is so honest and poignant I love it and know it will prove useful to so many others. On this, your second anniversary, I just want to congratulate you and let you know how very proud I am of you and your accomplishments! Kudos, Jen!
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The photos from your hike are gorgeous!!! We have always wanted to visit Maine...hopefully someday! Your story is very inspiring - thank you for sharing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!