ISO: Ladies in their 20s-30s with 100lbs to lose! Let's be friends!

Options
Hey guys! I used MFP 4-5 years ago and had great success. Unfortunately, once I got to a place where I was doing well, I stopped using the site and continued my diet/exercise regime on my own. That worked out fine for quite some time, but eventually I got into a new relationship and fell off the wagon and dove head first back into a sea of bad habits (which included getting far too many bread bowls with sides of bread and chocolate croissants for dessert from Panera). Now I'm 25 pounds heavier than I was when I started my journey before. My goal is to lose about 100 pounds.
I'd love to connect with some other people, especially women in my age range with similar weight loss goals, on MFP who are looking for accountability partners (although I won't discriminate if you only need to lose 15 pounds or are older or younger than me). I'd love to hear all of your stories and see your success and share tips and tricks and good recipes etc! Hope to hear from you! :)

Replies

• kaidball
    kaidball Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey. I've been struggling with my weight for years but after having my son I put so much weight on! I have about 100 pounds to lose and I'm only 23! I can only normally last about 2 weeks healthy eating as I'm a sucker for takeaways!
    Anyways I'm starting today and determined to get this weight off for many reasons! Here if you want to chat :)
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HI ya I have lost 79 and have 100 to go feel free to add me
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 100 total but now have about 17 pounds to go. Feel free to add me if you need help with anything!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting over again and need to lost at least 120 lbs. I'm a week in and 3.5 lbs. down. I'd love to have more friends so feel free to add me!
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 25 years old here. I have lost almost 130lbs already and still need to lose another100lbs! Could definitely use new friends for motivation!
  • CataThielemann
    CataThielemann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 years old, and at 190. I've always been... let's say big, big but and thick thighs. At 18 I was at my thinnest, at 155, but that was after a year of really strict diet.
    From then on, I gained about three lbs a year, and it's been 17 years.
    I started keto six months ago, at 220lbs, and have lost 30 already.
    I'm a chef, so if any of you girls want some cooking advice, or recipes, ask me and I'll be glad to help.
    (and you can also help me practice my English) :)
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 32 trying to lose about 110lbs or so. I have lost 50lbs about 7 years ago, but in the past 5 years I've had 3 kids and managing life with kids is so stressful too me. Let's motivate each other in have a hard time sticking to my calorie range exercise is fun for me though (well sometimes). I added you btw.
  • Abenaafoa
    Abenaafoa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have more than 120lbs to loose too. Excited abt this move pls add me
  • Misskitkatcupcake
    Misskitkatcupcake Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was 346lbs, got down to 242lbs and sadly gained again and sitting at 290lbs. I would like to get to 146lbs for an even 200lbs gone..... eventually!

When I got to 242lb around 2 years ago I wasnt very prepared for the mental impact of weight loss, I found it overwhelming. I think this is a big factor in why I regained a lot of it. BUT - I am back on it now, doing keto and feeling good!
  • efeag0863
    efeag0863 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 34 and just started a doctor recommended Ketogenic diet. I have about 120 pounds to lose and would love accountability MFP friends :) Feel free to add me! Starting weight was 276 and first weigh in is tomorrow
  • SconnieGirl22
    SconnieGirl22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • erikadinvt
    erikadinvt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Coming back after a short attempt at not tracking. Lost 20 before and maintained that so now I'm working on losing 70 more! One pound at a time ever IS possible, and they add up.
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 29(turning 30 in October)and have around 115 to 120 pounds to lose.I was on MFP a few years ago,and decided to come back because I NEED to change since I will be out of my 20's soon.Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Jenn12410
    Jenn12410 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 & just started my journey a little over a week ago :). I'm 5'2 & 282lbs the last time I checked (trying to keep off the scale until the beginning of Aug), so I have over 100 lbs to lose. I'd love to have friends....let's support each other :D! We got this :D!!!!
  • lynvan87
    lynvan87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends as well!
  • kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I recently restarted my journey and am attempting IIFYM. Ultimately I want to lose 100 pounds so feel free to add me too!
  • jazzcjazz2014anewme
    jazzcjazz2014anewme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for some awesome friends to encourage and motivate me to lose this weight and I will do the same in return pleases feel free to add me so we can get through this journey together my goal is to lose 75 pounds
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I only have 50lbs to lose but I need all the support and motivation I can get. I'm desperate to get down to onederland.
  • cjoracer
    cjoracer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've recently started IIfym and been working out with a personal trainer. Definitely looking for new dinner recipes :smile: