Dumped because I'm fat and ugly.

Options
2»

Replies

• louvig
    louvig Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Be strong and forget him. He is obviously not a good person. You can do this!! Get your TDEE and monitor your calories on MFP to make sure you are in a deficit. Do this consistently and you will lose weight.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    You got this!

And you can do better than him :wink:
  • Chris_cairns80
    Chris_cairns80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the lovely comments. I think I need to work on my own self esteem
  • roddernation
    roddernation Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friends list for shared encouragement and support
  • christinebushee2014
    christinebushee2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Someone like that is ugly on the inside and that is something he can never change!!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I heard a great saying that "fat I can lose...stupid can't be fixed...." There will come a time when he will want you back...You can do this..MFP is full of success stories and you can be one... The 28 lbs in 3 months will be tough but possible, and for that you might talk to your doctor. As for the rest..MFP is a great tool to help you get there. And most will tell you, get "diet" out of your mind. That is only temporary. You will be changing your lifestyle...permanent...It will mean eating healthy, only eating what you need, and exercising...limiting calorie intake and increasing calorie burn....You can do it, girl
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yeah tell him " I can lose weight but you will always be a dick."

ETA. . wow it didn't get the *kitten* treatment.
  • LosinginJersey
    LosinginJersey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Don't ever say that about yourself...he is just a stupid jerk off who didn't deserve you in the first place...I hope one day he tries to come crawling back and you just dismiss him