J p berry capsules

Options
Hi does anyone take the jp capsules and seen any positive results I've started taking them along wiv the veg 1s I'm also looking into the boosters anyone seen any positive results

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    What are you looking for them to do?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options
    Never heard of them so I did a quick search: "Our first concern was Juice Plus cost. The price for a 30-day supply is not that bad, but you can only purchase the product in a four-month pack. That means spending more than $170 just to try the supplement."

No thanks! Clearly, whatever they contain they aren't a miracle cure for weight loss or else everyone would be taking them and no one would be overweight.

OP, I hope you didn't spend that much on them!
  • k9babygirl
    k9babygirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What are you looking for them to do?

Lose weight healthier skin less bloating
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about them, but I love raspberries. The ones you buy at the store. Fresh, especially, but frozen berries are great in smoothies.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    It's snakeoil.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    No such thing as a magic weight loss pill. Sorry you wasted your money. Eat at a calorie deficit and get in some extra movement to lose weight - heck you don't even need the exercise but it helps.
    Agreed. Sorry, OP. :(

The only thing that causes weight loss is eating less calories than you need to maintain your current weight. Weigh and log your foods.mit really works. Exercise and drinking water helps with bloating, too.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Just because you're not paranoid does not mean they are not out to SCAM you.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I thought Juice plus was an easy way to get in your fruits and veggies, in a powder form. I can't keep up with all the mlm's these days..
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat fruits and vegetables?