I want more friends :) !! Motivating ones!

Hello there! Im looking for some new people to communicate with. My current friends are great but the more the merrier! Im sure were all here for support from others! So if you like talking to new people, you should add me :)
Im 20 @ 272. Ive lost 9lbs so far and im looking to lose way more! Im giving myself until may to lose 50lbs including the 9 i have already lost :)

Talk to me :)

Xoxo
Crystal

Replies

• kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    I'm in. I'm a cleanish, primalish, wholeish, cleanish, nourishing traditionsish eater. Meaning I'm in some grey area as I move away from processed foods. I am far from perfection and nutritionally smart. I can help and support you in whatever your goals are without being preachy. Nothing is 100% and I'm okay with that. My biggest goal is to stay under my calorie limit. My next biggest goal is eliminate sugar, sugar substitutes and processed foods. Goal two will never be complete, just a process of improvement.
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Hello! I'm not very new to using this site. However I am new to posting and replying. I started a ketogenic diet around feb and lost 40lbs doing it for 3 months but i got highly discouraged. My husband did it for 5 months and lost 155lbs! Seeing him lose so much weight and hearing "Guys lose weight faster" from everyone sucked. I am at 328 right now. I was down to 313. My goal is to be 260 or lower by September of next year for our big wedding. My ultimate goal is 180. Hopefully we can motivate each other? :)
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Hey ladies, I'm new to site and also looking for some motivational friends. Let's help each other.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Friends encourage and support motivation comes from you!!!!
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Hey!!
    I'm always looking for new friends that actually like to communicate and talk, not just look at each others food logs!!! I am 23 and at 245 looking to get down to 150 ultimately but down to 200 by december!!! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • jainm1234
    jainm1234 Posts: 49 Member
    Friends encourage and support motivation comes from you!!!!

^^This... SO.MUCH.THIS!

You're more than welcome to add me. I am 26 and have been on here for 100+ days. My goals is to lose 60 lbs and I am on almost everyday :)
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me. We all can use all the help and support we can get:)
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    hi! i am 20 as well @ 166ish looking to lose about 15lbs. i agree the more the merrier :smile:
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    I am new to the site also. Looking for active friends also. Feel free to add me.
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    I am always happy to help motivate people! Add me everyone!
  • barboso22
    barboso22 Posts: 3
    I'll be your friend! :) I am just starting my healthy life style & clean eating. I have had some hiccups so far but hanging in there & trying to stay motivated. It's been quite an adjustment.
  • mmorrow52
    mmorrow52 Posts: 2
    Anyone still using this website?
    :smile: