30 day squats

Options
hnyzthms
hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
has anyone tried the 30 day squat challenge? what results did you see...eg change in shape of thighs/Bottom

I know weight loss is CICO..just wanting to see what results people have personally had from 30 day squat challenge.

xx

Replies

• sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    I did the beginning 30 day squat challenge.

Can't say it tightened anything up nor do I think it helped increase my strength per se (I do barbell squats and deadlifts for that) -- but it did provide a great way to warm up before doing barbell squats/deadlifts and helped to build up body weight endurance doing squats -- 50 is easy now.

On the other hand, if you go through the entire challenge -- through intermediate and advanced over 90 days which I haven't, I'd say that you'd have a pretty good chance of seeing noticeable results in tone and strength down there provided you are also dieting, doing cardio and other body weight (or barbell) exercises.
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If you are a beginner, you will see some small improvements from 30 days of unweighted squats. That being said, a full-body workout with weights would be far more beneficial.