10 week challenge help

SO ... back from vacation and have 10 weeks until I head to the shore for annual birthday getaway with my hubby. Setting new goal of at least 30 minutes of activity every day for 70 days and loose total of 10 pounds ( works out to a pound a week - doesn't sound like much but it has been S.. S..L..L...L..O..O..W...W going for me in the weight loss department:-) !! If I can achieve this i will be officially not "overweight " according to the BMI chart !! It would be the first time in about 35 years ! I need some help , some fellow challenge takers and accountability. I am embarking on several new and "stressful" undertakings during this time period and my first thought is always FOOD !! SO let me know if you're interested in traveling along with me you could set your own more challenging goal.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Beverk,

I would love to take on this 10 week challenge with you. I myself, have been under so many things this past 6 months or so and am at my whits end. I need to get rid of some "fat" to motivate me to complete my goals. If I know that someone is watching over me and keeping me accountable, it helps me SO much to stay/get on track.

Friend me and lets see where this journey will take us as we drop the 10 lbs together...