VCH piercing & exercise afterwards

Options
2»

Replies

• rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    "I don't know why I suddenly got all these friend requests"- Respondents with piercing in question
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Braver than I.
    I'm still on the fence over getting my nipples pierced!
  • BarbellBabe87
    BarbellBabe87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @rybo funny thing is I am shocked at the lack of creep action I have received in regards to this posting
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Not one request for pics? MFP is slipping
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I didn't google this on my work computer.
  • BarbellBabe87
    BarbellBabe87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @_dracarys_ sorry I should have put NSFW to Google
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    @_dracarys_ sorry I should have put NSFW to Google

Lol, no worries. I'm old and don't know these things :D
  • Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine healed really quickly. It was easy to take care of, I cleaned with sea salt every time I went to the washroom. The piercing itself stung for about an hour. It was painless after that. I would just make sure to clean it well after working out
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Yaknow ...when people say "it looks pretty" one has to wonder whether you're spending time spreadeagled in front of a mirror or are super flexible
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    may I ask why?

No judgement, no care, just interest ..why pierce there?

You can judge if you want it makes no difference to me lol I still want to get it whether strangers I don't know approve or not but to answer your question it can heighten an orgasm and often times can help some women who have never experienced an orgasm have one. Not only that but it's pretty IMO

Mine healed completely within 3 days. During the healing time it was painless and the swelling was actually quite a nice feeling. After it healed it made no difference in the bedroom.

The only issue I had is that I wore a ring and over time the ring sat to one side and caused a small split to grow in my lab. For this reason I'd go with a bar- though I think rings are prettier. The split still bothers me....its small but.....

Nips were another thing altogether- hurt like hell and I don't wear the piercings anymore , not for about 7 years- but I still get non-infected discharge from the holes. My sis does too.

had my tongue done around the same time- that was horrible. not the piercing but the swelling afterwards. I couldn't eat properly for a month. I lost at least 10lbs.

I dont wear any piercings now and am in the process of having all my tattoos lazered off. I have white scars now and people think ive been branded. I get stopped all the time and told its "cool' lol!
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Once a VCH is healed, the jewelry can be removed for exercise if so desired to eliminate any risk of tearing the piercing due to jewelry snagging on clothing (unlikely to begin with). The clitoral hood and labia minora of the vulva are the most forgiving genital piercings that way in that once healed the jewelry can be removed for long periods of time and still easily reinserted.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yaknow ...when people say "it looks pretty" one has to wonder whether you're spending time spreadeagled in front of a mirror or are super flexible

Some women can easily view both balls on the curved barbell used in a VCH piercing while standing in front of the bathroom mirror/a full length mirror naked. Some can't and so, yes, would require a seat and a hand mirror to fully view their genital piercing(s). It all depends on personal anatomy since no two women have the same body, let alone vulva.

The "pretty" stems from women who do research on genital piercings and view the images readily available online at websites devoted to body modification as well as the individual body piercers they may be researching the online portfolios of. If a woman does not have any negative hangups when it comes to viewing such images, yes, they can be quite "pretty" based on the jewelry chosen as well as arrangement if multiple piercings are present and gauge size the piercings are stretched to.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

Some women can easily view both balls on the curved barbell used in a VCH piercing while standing in front of the bathroom mirror/a full length mirror naked. Some can't and so, yes, would require a seat and a hand mirror to fully view their genital piercing(s). It all depends on personal anatomy since no two women have the same body, let alone vulva.

The "pretty" stems from women who do research on genital piercings and view the images readily available online at websites devoted to body modification as well as the individual body piercers they may be researching the online portfolios of. If a woman does not have any negative hangups when it comes to viewing such images, yes, they can be quite "pretty" based on the jewelry chosen as well as arrangement if multiple piercings are present and gauge size the piercings are stretched to.

LOL..don't take everything so seriously :)
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I've only had eyebrow, nose, labret, tongue, and setptum....all above the neck. I just thought they looked cool at the time. But I don't have any piercings any more. It's been like 10 years. I'm 37, work in an uptight office building with mostly bankers and attorneys, and have 3 kids. It just doesn't fit for me now.

If I was even going to consider a new piercing I'd want to get orbitals through the cartilage part of my ear...but I think that would hurt. That's why I've never done it.