Discouraged

Options
I've been trying to lose weight for years and I've tried everything. I'm tired of spending money. I HATE tracking. I'm a terrible planner and I don't like to cook.
Just call me Debbie Downer today.

Replies

• smbuschhorn
    smbuschhorn Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ♥️ thats all so hard... I'm sorry you're having such a hard time!
  • jmohun
    jmohun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We all have days like this. My only plan is that I don't have a plan! I tried lots of different diets, keto, Atkins, Vegetarian etc until I stumbled upon one that works for me. Don't give up!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Forming new habits is hard. You got this though! Have those debbie downer days, feel them, let them emotion out and then when you feel ready try again! "Believe in yourself and you are halfway there" Theodore Roosevelt
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Changing habits is hard. You have to decide you have had enough. Have you tried low carb/hi fat (LCHF). I started in January and lost 80 pounds so far. Its been easy and i have not been hungry. My son decided to try it 2 weeks ago and said the same thing and he has lost 15 pounds. I have done no exercise, he has
  • Shooter_Jennings
    Shooter_Jennings Posts: 97 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    billglitch wrote: »
    Changing habits is hard. You have to decide you have had enough. Have you tried low carb/hi fat (LCHF). I started in January and lost 80 pounds so far. Its been easy and i have not been hungry. My son decided to try it 2 weeks ago and said the same thing and he has lost 15 pounds. I have done no exercise, he has

I'm intrigued.. What do you normally eat, @billglitch ?