In need of some fellow female MFP friends

Options
Here's some info about me:

Height: 5'6
SW: 268
CW: 209
GW: 130-140

I started my journey in March of this year when I'd finally had enough of being overweight and feeling miserable. I gave up soda and fast food at first and then gradually started to do other things as well. I started drinking 2 liters of water a day (now I drink 3) and I learned how to make some yummy healthy meals. As soon as I saw that scale drop for the first time I was hooked. I cheated only a couple of times when I first started but I haven't since. I'm more happier now than I've ever been. I'm beginning to love my body even though I still have a ways to go. :)

So with that said I'm looking for some awesome ladies who will help support and guide me through this journey of mine. And I'll do the same for you. Tell me a bit about yourself and then add me if you'd like. :)

Replies

• huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, married, kids... I started at about 220 lbs in Feb. And now I'm down to 181. I still have the big belly and as of right now my goal is 140. I'm sending you a request. Who couldn't use more MFP friends??!!!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    And I forgot to tell you I started my journey on Feb 1st and I'm 5'0". Lol
  • sallielozo
    sallielozo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8
    SW: 187
    CW: 163
    GW: 130ish

Started seriously trying to consciously eat healthy and workout in March, I've been doing low carb because that's what works best with my insulin issues.
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, married, kids... I started at about 220 lbs in Feb. And now I'm down to 181. I still have the big belly and as of right now my goal is 140. I'm sending you a request. Who couldn't use more MFP friends??!!!

Awesome :) And yes I couldn't agree more.
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Options
    sallielozo wrote: »
    Height: 5'8
    SW: 187
    CW: 163
    GW: 130ish

Started seriously trying to consciously eat healthy and workout in March, I've been doing low carb because that's what works best with my insulin issues.

Thanks for the add. And congrats on your journey and progress thus far. :)
  • tkdchick2016
    tkdchick2016 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have almost the same stats as you! I am 31 and have been gaining and losing the same 10lb for a while, but scale is going down now!!

Height: 5'6"
    SW: 268
    CW: 263
    GW: 160

Add me if you want! Anyone!
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started my journey in February at 214. Today I am at 171. My goal is 150. Anyone can add me and my diary is open.
  • Lindsaymcollins25
    Lindsaymcollins25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my goal now, I've been trying to get healthier for a while. I've finally had enough just not feeling like I used to.
    Cw 147
    Gw 120
    I'm 5'2, 26. Wanna return to pre babies weight. It was a very lean 122, I was a dance major in college. Want to get back in shape
  • mean_jeannie
    mean_jeannie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also want more female friends! I'm about a month in. I lost 35 lbs a few years ago, kept it off for more than a year and then the weight creep started. My SW is 187 and my first goal is 150.
  • mom2rpkp
    mom2rpkp Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Me too! Started August 2012 at 299 pounds; current weight 250; slow but steady progress for 3 years but stubborn plateau since September 2015; then discouragement and creeping back toward poor habits. Don't always lose when I am very consistent with weighing/measuring food and logging but never lose if I don't. Also use FitBit, mostly walk/jog and high step count for exercise; need to start yoga and some form of bodywork or strength training. Getting back on track today! MFP user name is mom2rpkp; also known as Bonnie.
  • mitchell197247
    mitchell197247 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    SW ( before mfp ):182
    SW (on mfp ):146
    CW:140
    GW:133
    I got down to 133 a couple of weeks ago but I went off track for two weeks. I had a injury that kept me out of the gym for two weeks and used it as an excuse to go crazy.
  • georgiaaasophie
    georgiaaasophie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6 and I've gained 2 and a half stone in the past year... I was underweight to start with so I'm hoping to lose 21lbs so I can get down to 126lbs. :smile:
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey!

SW: 175ish, 158 starting MFP
    CW: 146
    GW: 130-135

24, 5'4. Will add you, anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Options
    You're all doing so great. I really think we can help to push each other through this journey. :) Thanks for adding.
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 56, single, and I've lost over 60 pounds since March 2015. I'd love to have some new friends, sending requests.
  • empressjasmin
    empressjasmin Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've sent lots of you friend requests lol. Feel free to add me too if you like. Need additional encouraging friends.
    SW: 248
    CW: 242
    GW: 199
  • Menashinaye
    Menashinaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!
    Sw:207
    Cw:194
    Gw:140
    Started mfp the veryvend of April it's a slow but steady process for me
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    Female 34yo
    SW 260+
    CW 170
    GW 130
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Female 26 y/o
    SW: 191 lbs
    CW: 154.8 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs

Feel free to add me :)
  • amanda_meraz
    amanda_meraz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sent everybody invitations....can always use support and motivation.
    About me:
    SW 171
    CW 166
    GW 150 (for now)
    Have been up and down since January, ankle injury preventing my running. But getting back at it and need all the help I can get. We can do it :)