CAN THE HEAT SLOW PROGRESS?

Options
2»

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I notice what you are describing when the heat is over 90 for at least a week at a time.

Weighing and logging EVERYTHING is probably a big part of the answer for you.

Tea is cheating?
  • Pawsforme
    Pawsforme Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    My (maintenance) weight has gone up a pound or two and stayed there for over a month and I'm pretty sure it's due to the heat and humidity. Our temperature has been well above 90 for most of that time. And the humidity has been high, too. Heat indexes are averaging 95 to 100+ most days. All the drinking in the world doesn't help.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Funny i was thinking the samw about the heat. Although my food intake has been a tad bad this week. I assumes id maintain with all the sweating in the heat. And ive workout.

I didnt workout this morning due to heat but its much cooler rain thumder and lighting. Actually eating better today. But havent drabk enough water ;( forgot my bottle
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    The heat both suppresses my appetite and makes me desire high volume / low calorie food. When I was in Costa Rica and had no access to air conditioning and unlimited access to fruit, I lost @ 20 pounds in 6 weeks.