Options
13»

Replies

• michy84
    michy84 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    michy84 wrote: »
    How is everyone doing so far?

Does anyone know of/is doing an August challenge? I really want to start one for the very beginning of the month so I have a place to check in throughout.

Congratulations on your progress and commitment.
    I am joining the 30 day shred challenge for August.

As for the how am I doing? Sadly I have not had a great week. I was finishing an online course, so I have been sitting all day everyday and stuffing my face to suppress my stress. I need to work on strategies to get away from the kitchen while working. I think I need to try the public library. I handed in my big project yesterday so today I did go for a big walk, cut up some veggies for nibbling and I will embrace the weekend as a time for freedom and a lot more movement.

Have a great day folks!

I am sorry about the stress! I work a lot from home. My suggestion if you don't already is to not keep any tempting food in the house. I have to do this for myself: Anything I might binge on I try not to buy.
    How is everyone doing so far?

Does anyone know of/is doing an August challenge? I really want to start one for the very beginning of the month so I have a place to check in throughout.

Great job on your loss so far! I am thinking about joining the large August challenge that has the goal of losing 5 pounds.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Start weight (7/20)= 246.2

Check In - (07/29/2016 = 244.2

End weight (8/1)=

Pounds lost=

Just a few more days! The check in was actually from a few days ago, scale battery died, so im hoping for maybe 243 by the 1st :) but I didn't realize I had already lost 2 lbs!
  • michy84
    Options
    Two days left! Stay strong over the weekend!
  • michy84
    Options
    One day left. Don't forget to post tomorrow with your start and end weights! I'm afraid I didn't do too well this challenge and right now it's TOM for me. I need to do well today and get the best final weight I can!
  • guinevere96
    Options
    One day left. Don't forget to post tomorrow with your start and end weights! I'm afraid I didn't do too well this challenge and right now it's TOM for me. I need to do well today and get the best final weight I can!

Tom is here for me too and im up to where I started lol. So it wont look pretty on the post but I know itll drop off in the next few days.
  • Mandisa58
    Mandisa58 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    12;05 am
    SW 179
    CW 175
    Not good but a start.
    Thanks for the challenge.
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Start weight (7/20)= 246.2

Check In - (07/29/2016 = 244.2

End weight (8/1)= 244.4

Pounds lost= 1.8 lbs

I didn't hit 243 like I wanted but not far off! TOM is hard yall. Thanks for the challenge everyone!

• michy84
    Options
    Great job you all that have posted so far. As for me, between TOM and personal stress popping up in my life lately, I didn't do my best and I know better. I am up 2.5 pounds this challenge. I am learning from this. It's a reminder that not doing my best for a challenge is unacceptable and not a good feeling. I am planning to lose 5 pounds in August, no excuses. I joined the August 5 pound challenge on here. I hope you all have a great August and hopefully this challenge helped your August 1 weigh in to be good.