I normally don't eat breakfast, what's the fastest breakfast I can make home?

Options
gabiruchi
gabiruchi Posts: 3 Member
I usually don't have breakfast. Just lunch and dinner. Since I started working out my trainer always tells me it's very important for me to have breakfast but I feel like it would take forever... Any recommendations?

Replies

• smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yogurt. I don't like to get up before work and I'm usually rushing out the door in the mornings. I grab stuff I can eat in the car on my way to work. Premade protein drinks, Lala yogurt smoothies, baby carrots, granola bars
  • gabiruchi
    gabiruchi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea! Thank you so much
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast, I usually just have coffee with some creamer.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    A good protein bar (Quest, Combat Crunch, Oh Yeah) is the fastest good thing I can think of. About 200 calories, 20g protein.

Or cereal with protein powder in it, that's fast.
  • phrunch
    phrunch Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs and a tomato can be made beforehand and shoved in your mouth minute of. You can also premake oatmeal, sandwiches, or granola bars to grab and go when you just don't want to do anything in the morning.
  • ann_kristen
    ann_kristen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been doing coffee and cookies n cream protein powder. I was doing frozen waffles toasted with a little bit of pnt butter and eating them on my way to work
  • norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Quick oats, microwave 2 minutes, add 1/4 cup milk. Done.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I like yogurt and granola too. I also like a toasted English muffin with tomato and cheese put under the broiler until the cheese melts. Multigrain toast with avocado and garlic chili sauce. Hungry Girl's egg mugs are fast you can prep the night before then it take like 2 minutes in the microwave. I really like baked eggs right now. Take a little more time but so easy and really worth it.

soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2016/03/avocado-tomato-and-cheese-melt.html
    hungry-girl.com/go-to-guides/show/best-of-egg-mug-recipes
    Baked Eggs https://youtube.com/watch?v=UAI3y19rZ_w
  • 5teffie09
    5teffie09 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't have time to eat before leaving for work either so will often grab a slimfast shake bottle to travel with (used to do hard boiled eggs but it makes you kind of unpopular on the train!) Eating little & often is good for metabolism & blood sugar levels :)
  • MishaWest79
    MishaWest79 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    20g almonds and 100g organic vanilla yoghurt with either fresh berries or an apple to go.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Just skip it. Unless you have blood sugar issues, or you're an athlete or something, it's really not a problem.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Cereal (with or without milk) or a breakfast bar.
  • lougali9
    lougali9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. u can eat cornflakes there is lite cornflakes...and poor cold or warm without lactose this is the faster breakfast u can take in the morning...or u can take toast lite with lite cheese.. hope my answer is helpful

• xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fruit flavored greek yogurt, 1 tsp lemon juice. It's quick and gives a good starting protein boost.
  • oitsjulie
    oitsjulie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If I skip breakfast I'm more likely to indulge at lunch time since I'm haaaaangry by that point. I either do Quick Oats (w/ water, peanut butter, fruit) or Kashii blueberry waffles. Both are 3 minutes or less and around 300cals.