Getting Healthier and Helping Others

Options
ajc82
ajc82 Posts: 4 Member
Good evening!

I'm not new to my fitness pal, but have never ventured to the forum area before tonight. A little about me:

33 years old from Savannah, Georgia. Over the past two months, I'm down from 265 to 235. I'm following a ketogenic diet (low carb, high fat), and it's been working well for me so far. Really helps to make me feel satiated throughout the day and keeps my energy levels stable throughout the day. I've also found it easy to stick with, which is probably the best part!

I don't have a particular goal weight. My focus is primarily on feeling healthy. Losing fat and building muscle definitely plays a big part in my motivation, but I'm not sure what an ideal weight will be for me. Perhaps somewhere between 205-215, but who knows.

For now I just want to keep doing what I'm doing and see where I end up! I figured it would be nice to meet some new, like-minded folks along the way. Please add me if you like, and let me know if I can ever help you out in any way. Have a great evening!

Replies

• TortieTabbyTuxie
    TortieTabbyTuxie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not on a similar diet as you, but also aiming to feel healthy, find what works for me, and see where I end up. :) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • cindylynnb2016
    cindylynnb2016 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Adding you. Looking for weight loss buddies! Good luck you can do it!
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! I am struggling with low carb.. send you a FR
  • martini0128
    martini0128 Posts: 38 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    way to go! I added u. u sound super motivated. more the merrier!