Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    It's just not the same. :(
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who tried to fatten me up, didn't realize it had a name. Just figured it was a control thing.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    I dated a guy who tried to fatten me up, didn't realize it had a name. Just figured it was a control thing.

It is a control thing
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    sigh...why did i google that??? :-P
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

It is a control thing

The feeder is possibly only attracted to obese people, so they'll try to keep their significant other; to their ideal liking and/or the feeder is fearful of their significant other, becoming desirable to others; that they perceive're better than they're & thus they then try to prevent their significant other, from being able to find someone else; to leave them for.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

It is a control thing

The feeder is possibly only attracted to obese people, so they'll try to keep their significant other; to their ideal liking and/or the feeder is fearful of their significant other, becoming desirable to others; that they perceive're better than they're & thus they then try to prevent their significant other, from being able to find someone else; to leave them for.

The what now?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    yea ive heard of it

the SSBBW squishing men during intercourse fetish is interesting to witness
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I had a guy message me saying he wants me to make him fat, like 500 lbs! He says "You can feed me til I'm stuffed." It sounded like he was getting sexually aroused.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    I had a guy message me saying he wants me to make him fat, like 500 lbs! He says "You can feed me til I'm stuffed." It sounded like he was getting sexually aroused.

only do it if he pays you very very well
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have a good friend who is a feeder. I don't understand it at all but meh, he's a cool person.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »

It is a control thing

Every word started with t,b or s... Lawd I'm confused

It is a control thing

The what now?
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »

It is a control thing

jpyTI_zps4950a23c.gif

Apparently my sentence structure, needs structure!
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Translation: feed them lots of cookies so no one else wants them & they have a terrible self image.

Basically what she said!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Bump still looking for someone who wants to have lowered self esteem over time and be completely dependent on me.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I've had a girl feed me individual grapes while I relaxed and took in the sunset, like an ancient Roman king. Does that count?
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I just saw on facebook a video of a woman getting feed fried chicken while getting her belly rubbed. I wish I knew how to link it.