Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed!

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104269-skinny-wednesday-challenge

Go here to commit! My buddies are taking care of me! Thank you!:heart:
  • eixarchquera
    Options
    I am in. I got stuck on -15 pounds. I want the scale weights to keep moving to the left side!! Lunch break: salad and walking!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Total is my building’s summer BBQ so its hard to do a skinny Wednesday challenge but I’ve managed to plan my entire day that I’m still only at 1100 calories.

Breakfast: ½ cup fiber one (USA version – more fibre) 2 strawberries and ½ cup 1% milk
    Lunch: 1 large hamburger and 2 cups of watermelon. I’m skipping the cake. They give such a tiny piece it will only excite my taste buds to go get them to give me more.
    Dinner: grilled shrimp, 10 small, grilled red peppers w/ 0.25 olive oil, 1 cob of corn.
    Snack/dessert: 1 granny smith apple.

Good luck everyone but ease up on the doubling of exercise and water, its still a weekday ya know, who has the time? * I've seen this same post for Saturday, that makes sense.