30 something moms still working hard and working out

Options
13»

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Add me, too, I like having mom friends. I'm technically a 30-something (I'm 39, with a soon-to-be kindergartener). I could use some motivation on the exercise front myself, we've relocated and have a new house/jobs so it's really been tough for me lately.
  • CarmenLourens28
    CarmenLourens28 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me to :) i am 32 with an 11yo son, full time work as a National Sales Manager, i manage 3 departments - quite crazy at times and i work out at least 4 times a week. Mainly did cardio but recently started with weight training. wanting to loose 15lbs.
  • Aquamaryne
    Aquamaryne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a 39 year old working mom of two! I'm trying to lose 20 pounds I gained since my kids have progressed from being babies to school aged kids! Way more junk food in my house than there used to be, and way more stress eating... you hear me! So my goals right now are reducing stress and increasing fun; then hopefully food won't be the most attractive thing about the day.
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm a mom of 2 girls 5&2. Need to lose 40+lbs. need motivation
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a returning member and starting again. Gained weight.
    Mum to 2, working and fitting in the exercise where I can. Kids are on school break so going to the gym is hard.
    Add me,
  • yesabb25
    yesabb25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a mom of two a boy 3 yrs. old and a girl 10 months old. I'm looking to lose 10 lbs. tone and tighten everything lol Lets move and motivate each other on this beautiful journey. <3
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 35, 11 month old boy, looking to lose 10lb