Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    We've gone code pink.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    68 degrees and beautiful right now but its only 9 a.m. it's supposed to get up close to 90 today.

Judging by your weather photo I bet you would welcome 90 degrees!!!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Hug your water cooler.
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    I'm in Florida so we're pretty much melting
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    It's the hot, hot heat. Who's delirious already?!
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    It's the hot, hot heat. Who's delirious already?!

Pretty delirious but trying to stay in doors in the A/C
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cincinnati.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Not saying it's a competition. But it might be. Think my town is hotter, buddy.
  • pleasetakecareoftheearth
    Options
    I'm cold in Portland or
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Under a severe heat advisory again today! I feel like I live in Hell's parlor!
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    In the UK it's 30 degrees and the whole country is panicking. It's pathetic, we are a pathetic nation for weather
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    robs_ready wrote: »
    In the UK it's 30 degrees and the whole country is panicking. It's pathetic, we are a pathetic nation for weather

Don't worry man were opposite in the south if a snow flake hits the ground milk and bread is gone in every Walmart counter

This. And most born-in-the-south Southerners can't or won't drive in the rain. The rain! Sad driving skills.

• CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options

Don't worry man were opposite in the south if a snow flake hits the ground milk and bread is gone in every Walmart counter

One thing about living in the midwest.... We get snow and ice in the winter, sometimes 2-3 feet deep, and in the summer we see 100F+ days frequently.

I've got a buddy of mine who lives in Titusville Florida and they cannot wait for it to drop sub 60 so they can throw hoodies on... I'm like as long as it's above 40 I'm okay in shorts....
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It is 822 am in South Texas and it is already 81 the high today is 98 with the humidity at 89% good beach day alas I have to adult today
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Fricking AMEN!!!! When it rains down here people forget how to drive lol
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Well here in the desert (Phoenix) unless the monsoons finally pick up we won't see a day less than 100 for a long time. Worst part is it doesn't get below 80 at night. But the winters are worth the heat in the summer.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    See that bright white spot in AL? That's where I live. It's 125 degrees already.