40ish wife & mom with 50 lbs to lose, would be easier with friends!

Options
124»

Replies

• jener8tor
    jener8tor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this. I am 45 and have 48 pounds to lose. I need lots of motivation also.
  • shalisa7
    shalisa7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend x
  • olmdunk
    olmdunk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for those supportive ladies using MFP, positive support, trading tips, etc. 48 and trying to get fit! Friend me!
  • Khaleesi2012
    Khaleesi2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    25 year old mom and wife and I'd love to cheer you on!
  • IseGreene
    IseGreene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ditto Isegreene@yahoo.com
  • HFreymuth
    HFreymuth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I'd love to cheer you guys on and need the support myself. I've been on here for quite a while but fallen off the wagon for a while. I've got around 30 lbs to go and I'm 43.
  • sijaeabc
    sijaeabc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Same. I'm 38 with one teenager in the house. A few years ago I eliminated 50lbs and then slowly gained it back due to stopping my healthy living habits and a lot of personal stress. This time I've been working really hard at taking care of myself and practicing self-care. I've gotten rid of 50lb since last October but have been in a holding pattern for the last few months and I have another 50-70 to go. I've been doing this totally on my own but just decided to try getting active in this community. I'm staring a biggest loser challenge tomorrow and hope to get rid of a good portion of that in the next 10 weeks! Friend me if you'd like.
  • RDHJane
    RDHJane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and also in need of support and to be able to offer it too! Today 1st August I pledge to begin the hard journey of unzipping the fat suit!! A notch at a time will do me as long as it's down and not too much up
  • 73jackie9307
    73jackie9307 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been battling the bulge literally since puberty. Never was HUGE, just curvy my entire life, but once I hit late 30's and had a high stress work environment & ate crappy food on the run, I threw my adrenals and thyroid out of whack. The BACK FAT-ugh- and belly bulge made themselves known