Hi! Let's see if I can stay on target...

Options
Hi y'all! B)

My name is Kendra, and i'm 26, married and proud mother of three spoiled cats.

I have struggled with my weight for years and years, ever since I was very young. I knew food was going to be a problem as I grew, because I use it as a crutch for everything that I feel, stressed, relieved, upset, etc. I have never been able to find myself accountable for the crap I would take in, felt horrible after I placed an order knowing that it was too much, but told myself "i'll take care of it tomorrow" Well "tomorrow" has come. I am in only half a week right now. However, I found myself looking through pizza hut last night, due to a stressful day at work. My husband is supportive and put me on the track to eat something better for me last night, and managed to stay in calories in doing so.

Anywho, I am looking for those who are also in this for a long term change, and can help support, motivate, and keep me accountable.

LET'S DO THIS!

-Kendra

Replies

• cindylynnb2016
    cindylynnb2016 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I also have and love cats. Trying to lose and fit in smaller size. Let's do this!
  • MFPUser42354
    MFPUser42354 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it Kendra. You don't have to starve yourself. You will just have to eat clean and exercise. And of course someone to motivate you. I believe in you!