Binge eaters?

Options
02172009 Posts: 31 Member
hey there, I have about 60 pounds to lose and am looking for friends that struggle with binge eating ? Anyone else just getting started? I've made a few great friends so far but could always use more

Replies

• nearlyasoccerteam
    nearlyasoccerteam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there just starting too, I have about15kg to lose, not sure of pounds? But totally relate to binge eating, I don't know why I do it but really need to change. Good luck to you, I think we can do it but won't be easy!
  • jojococopola
    jojococopola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Ive been on mfp for a while but yesss i am a binge eater too. Its a matter that i need to fix as soon as possible because it is frustrating for the soul. The thing is that its hard to tame the urge to eat whenever you see something you think you should deprive yourself of in order to lose weight. Its a vicious cycle of binging and restricting. Good luck to all of you related to this matter. Together wr can do it
    02172009 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your reply
  • tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So I had this long post all written out and thought, that's a lot of personal info., so here goes again: I have an unhealthy relationship with eating. I'm working on it. I suggest that you seek whatever help you are comfortable seeking. *hugs*