Women 200lbs+

Options

Replies

• Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey 32 trying to lose the baby weight after having 3 kids in the past 6 years. I added you!

SW:309
    CW: 285.4
    GW: 175-180 OR 190- 199

I really really really would like to be under 200. I haven't been under 200lbs since I was 10-12 years old
  • ellemybellamy
    ellemybellamy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love for anyone to add me! SW&CW is 226lb looking to lose around 80lb to get to 140ish
  • shaybosh
    shaybosh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Been working out for 4 months now and started MFP a week ago.
    SW: 257
    CW: 239
    GW: 165-180

I'm doing a lot of strength training. My main goal is to stay stronger and faster than my severely autistic son, who's a flight risk and can get quite violent. So the fitness part honestly isn't optional for me. But I could use friends and motivation for the healthy eating part!
  • OctoberOblivion
    OctoberOblivion Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me! ^~^ My starting weight was 232, and now, a month later I'm down to 218! ^~^ My goal weight for now is 150! ^~^ It'd be nice to have a support system.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    SW/ 252.4
    Cw/ 231
    Gw/ 150

Please add me
  • Shopkins39
    Shopkins39 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Please add me...need all the help I can get :)
    SW 280
  • famjam2016
    famjam2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    235 here... 5"10 70lbs to lose...please feel free to add me :)
  • kmsnyg
    kmsnyg Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.

SW: 350 CW: 298 Goal: 190 (for now)

Was just diagnosed with high blood pressure recently, so I'm very serious about getting the weight off.

If you do add me, ignore the super low calories in my diary this week, I just had my wisdom teeth out a few days ago. :)
  • SophieGetsStrong
    SophieGetsStrong Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh man. Me! Me! I'm 289 at the moment, heaviest I've EVER been. Since having my two kids two and one year ago I've gone up and down in weight but just can't seem to keep it off. I'll try something and do really well for a few weeks then go off the wagon and gain it all back. :( I'm 6ft tall so it's not ever been that noticeable, but now it is. I have no confidence, am always upset and want to be fit and strong for my kids! So please feel free to add me. ❤️
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Oh man. Me! Me! I'm 289 at the moment, heaviest I've EVER been. Since having my two kids two and one year ago I've gone up and down in weight but just can't seem to keep it off. I'll try something and do really well for a few weeks then go off the wagon and gain it all back. :( I'm 6ft tall so it's not ever been that noticeable, but now it is. I have no confidence, am always upset and want to be fit and strong for my kids! So please feel free to add me. ❤️

Having 2 small ones may be a little difficult to get in some exercise. But you can put them in a stroller and walk in the park. If you don't already have a food scale, invest in one. It's around $20 so not expensive. Weigh your food and log daily and you'll see the weight begin to come off.
  • aettinger448
    aettinger448 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too! SW:244, CW: 238, GW: 163. My short term goal was a 20 pound loss by Halloween, but it's only week one and I've already lost 6. Now that I'm meticulously logging my food, I realize I was probably eating 5000 calories a day without realizing it.
  • heyaliwood458
    heyaliwood458 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone can feel free to add me as well :)

Starting weight: [2014 july] 272.2
    Current weight: 168.2
    Goal weight: 150
  • azyaria
    azyaria Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7, currently 230 and my goal is 170. (Ultimate goal of 150, but that's mostly to show off hehe).

I'm going on a cruise in Feb to the Bahamas so i will be able to reach my goal of 170 if I lose 2 lbs a week. I need definite motivation!

Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • KellyFaulds
    KellyFaulds Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies :smile:

I started at 224, currently 209 and aiming for 140 :blush:

I don't know how to add people on here but I am on here daily and always comment on people's posts and status updates so would love new friends who do the same xx
  • mblourey
    mblourey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I started this journey about a month ago and could use encouragement!

SW 220
    CW 208
    GW 155-65

I am 5'7". I'm just starting to get back into walking.
  • sweetdreams919
    sweetdreams919 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Could use some friends and some motivation too. So you are more then welcome.to add me as well. I'm thinking I want to loose about 65lbs

Sw: 245
    Cw: 228
    Gw: 180?

My goal weight all depends on how I look and and feel when i get there. This is just a guess that I would like myself at
  • AvrilC1971
    AvrilC1971 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel free to add me.
    SW 218 CW194 GW 150
  • JodiRoss71
    JodiRoss71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me in here and facebook.....would love some motivation and encouragement.

SW 329
    CW 287
    GOAL 160-180
  • famjam2016
    famjam2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm just starting out please feel free to add me :)
    CW / SW 237 GW 160
    5"10 mum to 1 in the UK
  • MikilouB
    MikilouB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    SW: 250.8
    CW: 214.0
    GW: 130-140
    I log in daily...102 so far! Add me if you want!