Looking for motivational friends!

Hi everyone my name is Janneth, I joined MFP in 2014 but I only used it a few times. I have struggled with my weight for many years and am tired of saying "I want to lose weight" but never doing anything about it! About one year ago I lost 20 lbs and I gained it all back

Replies

• Ready4Change07
    Ready4Change07 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! My name is Misty. I too have been a member for a few years. I lost 40 pounds in 2015, but I gained it all right back due to loss of motivation! Besides my husband, I really have no friendly motivation either! Having 3 children also makes things a bit difficult in the motivation department. But I am serious about this now, as my health has started to suffer for my unhealthy eating habits. I would love to be your MFP friend and motivator if you will do the same for me! Nice to 'meet you!'
  • StephyPo03
    StephyPo03 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, Im Stephanie. I joined back in 2013 and lost 30lbs. I thought I didnt need the app any more and deleted it. I kept the weight off for about year. My family moved from Utah to Florida and gained all the weight plus more back. Living in Florida has not been very good to me. I changed my eating habits and have started workingout again, but it is hard to stay motivated. I have lost 10lbs on my own, but keep gaining it back. I would love it if we could help each other out.
  • kaylamiddick
    kaylamiddick Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone! My name is Kayla. I've only been on here for about a month but have really enjoyed it a lot so far, it has really helped out. I started because I have always loved fitness but due to 4 knee surgeries and college, I couldn't seem to keep in shape and stay healthy. After graduation and getting married, I'm now so ready to start this journey and would love to get support and be a supporter in anyway I can! :)