NON WW & WW NEWBIES THURSDAY, TODAY IS THE DAY

Options
cbabie
cbabie Posts: 1,563 Member
Morning:
There is a group of us that has been on the WW site for years and we are starting over here. We are hoping to keep our group and add to with have more interaction here. Some of us do WW tracking, some do MFP, some just do on their own. The most important thing is accountability and encouragement. We strive to encourage, as we all have our own things we are working on to improve, but it all comes down to health. We can't take back the years of abuse, but our bodies are amazing and heal themselves when given the opportunity. So welcome!

Replies

• cbabie
    Options
    I myself did horrible yesterday, I at the last minute instead of going to bed, decided to eat enough calories and what not for half of my day today. LOL I have been on maintenance for very long time, but had lost another 25 - 30 lbs due to life..LOL but slowly gaining it back and don't feel as good as I did. So back to my accountability to myself and this group. I am working on drinking my water, staying within my guidelines of nutrition and getting some uninterrupted sleep. Oh yea the most important part..to start me off is my exercise. I am walking on my treadmill, but try to do floor exercises..just keep moving..if I sit I eat. :)
  • peruviansweetie
    peruviansweetie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Cbabie!!
    Thanks for starting us out. I'm so looking forward to this board and the encouragement. I did so good the first few days on WW and now I've fallen off the wagon and trying to get back on. It is a bit stressful being a stay at home mom with two little ones. It's hard to get some exercise in. I was going for walks in the park, but it's been crazy hot!!! So, I will start again!! Today is a new day!!!
  • cbabie
    Options
    Hi Peru!
    Yes today is a new day!!! I remember when my girls were little...they loved music..so I would put on music and dance. They would say MORE MORE MORE...and I would say TIRED TIRED TIRED..lol but it got me moving and kept them busy for a min...my girls are very close in age and well had my moments. LOL (still do)
  • peruviansweetie
    Options
    That's a good idea. Every time I put on the Zumba workout they do it with me. The love dancing. I have to get back to that lol!!
    Thanks for always encouraging me!!
    I pray you have a blessed and wonderful day!!!
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,214 Member
    Options
    i can't type much. i had hand surgery today. Will you be starting a new thread each day or have one thread with all replies like others on here? Also are there any advantages to being a group instead?
  • cbabie
    Options
    I am not sure how you guys want to do this...It looks like everyone post short things and this can get buried in the 4000 different post/subjects.. I will start a new one in a bit, just to get us back at the top..you guys let me know your thoughts.
  • peruviansweetie
    Options
    I think we should keep it going!!! I posted on the other thread you created for Friday
  • cbabie
    Options
    OKAY GALS, I HAVE CREATED OUR "NEW" BOARD
    it is on this
    Message Boards › Motivation and Support , NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL.

We will keep that Thread and NOT start a new one each day...Feedback guys?
  • peruviansweetie
    Options
    Great!!! I think that sounds good!!
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,214 Member
    Options
    Yes i like it now to go find it