Weight Loss!

Options
So i'm trying to lose a stone by September 22nd, & i'm finding it difficult!
I go to the gym 3 times a week, but only for half an hours as i work long hours.

Trying to stick to 1200 calories, but i'm also lactose intolerant so finding meals are hard!

Anyone have any suggestions?
I have such a sweet tooth, and i struggle to get the motivation!

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I could not even think straight if I could only eat 1,200 calories a day AND exercise.
    I binge when I do that.
    Up your calories, get a food scale at walmart or target.
    I opened my diary to the public and it really helps. I will grab kids chips and put them back. Knowing that someone could peek, keeps me accountable.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? 1200 may not be enough.

I can't really help you with being lactose intolerant, but perhaps your doctor could suggest some things.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't eat dairy and have almost no problem finding enough to eat. Eating healthy will make a huge difference. Try the DASH diet, it is amazing, and not a diet, it's a way to eat that is very healthy, (Don't worry about the sodium restriction if you don't need to) Also don't eat back all your exercise calories. Also, I found eating frozen fruit, or any fruit instead of dessert helped me deal with my sugar addiction.
  • JDixon852019
    JDixon852019 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Cutting dairy is how I am able to reach my 1200 cal limit. However, did MFP suggest that goal for you? Under eating is not a healthy way to loose weight.