Does Anyone have a Moov Now?

My husband came across the Moov Now while perusing YouTube. http://welcome.moov.cc/ It's basically a digital personal trainer. It seems kinda cool, and has some great reviews (likely paid reveiws). It's not like an activity tracker like a Fitbit, which for me is kinda useless, it focuses on your actual workouts and improving them. I'm considering entering a sprint-tri next summer so hubby thinks I should get it, as I'm pretty much on this fitness journey alone and don't get any real life feedback. Thoughts?

Replies

• targotoff
    targotoff Posts: 16 Member
    Did you end up getting one? I love mine. I just finished a sprint Tri and bought it for that exact reason. The only thing I don't like about it is that the little disk falls out occasionally when putting on jackets, or sleeping in bed.
  • spring913
    spring913 Posts: 158 Member
    I haven't gotten one yet. I'm still unsure if it's necessary. Part of me wants to jump on the bandwagon and the other part of me says it's a waste of money. lol
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    My coworker has one and he likes it. i have a fitbit alta as well. i'll probably get the moov now as well since you can use it in the pool and i've just started swimming again and want to track my progress there but fitbot doesn't work