Need some motivation!!

Options
I am so mad at myself. Every week I say I am going to start eating healthier and exercising and it never happens. It is not that I am happy with the way I look, I just figure I will always be over weight so what is the use. I get so frustrated because I stray that I just quit completely. I used could keep going at least for a few a months without stopping but the older I have become I just feel like what is the use. I really could use some motivational words from someone. I want to be healthy and have energy but I can't seem to keep it going.

Replies

• wmenne6
    wmenne6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Believe in yourself, you are doing this for yourself, no one else. Set a small goal for yourself, something like I will walk for a half mile or for a solid 15 minutes at least once this week. Build your goal from there. Sending positive vibes for your personal success!
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    think positive..life style isn't easy..sometimes very hard but in the end when u start seeing the diffrence in ur body, the way ur clothes fit and most of all its for better health. Don't be so hard on urself..what u do is for urself and no one else.