No More Excuses -- Week 34

Options
2»

Replies

• justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I was on vacation until Tues, then on Wed my PC crashed and burned. I am still configuring everything, but I will try to get an updated chart out tonight.
  • redbeard
    redbeard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to join in on the group. I need a little motivation to get back into weight loss mode. I've lost a total of about 45 lbs since the beginning of the year, but the last 2 months, I've lost absolutely nothing, though fortunately, I haven't gained it back either. Somewhere in there, I lost the motivation to stick to a healthy eating plan, but, I did stay exercising.

What happened? I didn't pay the renewal dues on my previous group membership! Yeah, thats it, I'll blame it on being a cheapskate :) Heck, my wife would agree! Actually, its more like I didn't want to be held accountable any longer and figured I would do it on my own. I've decided that I do much better when I know there is a weekly weigh in coming up!

Dan
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to join in on the group. I need a little motivation to get back into weight loss mode. I've lost a total of about 45 lbs since the beginning of the year, but the last 2 months, I've lost absolutely nothing, though fortunately, I haven't gained it back either. Somewhere in there, I lost the motivation to stick to a healthy eating plan, but, I did stay exercising.

What happened? I didn't pay the renewal dues on my previous group membership! Yeah, thats it, I'll blame it on being a cheapskate :) Heck, my wife would agree! Actually, its more like I didn't want to be held accountable any longer and figured I would do it on my own. I've decided that I do much better when I know there is a weekly weigh in coming up!

Dan

Welcome, Dan. Jack posted instructions at the top of this page for newcomers. We weigh in on Sundays. We are a very supportive group.