Anyone else having issues with Fitbit syncing?

Options
My Fitbit is being really weird and is not syncing with the Fitbit app. In turn, it's not syncing with MFP. Anyone else?

Replies

• xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I assume it uses bluetooth just like the Soleus GO? If so try turning off bluetooth on the watch, then turning it back on while close to the phone with the app installed. My Soleus GO has issues syncing all the time, but this often fixes it.
  • marsha650
    marsha650 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've had this problem, no syncing between fitbit and MFP since Tuesday 19 July 2016. I've tried everything I can find recommended, including delinking and relinking, rebootin phone/ipad/apps, turning bluetooth on and off again. MFP status page seems to indicate that the problem has been resolved. But it has NOT. Day 3 and still my steps aren't showing on MFP.
  • mfinkley
    mfinkley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. My food that I entered on MFP is showing up on Fitbit but steps aren't showing up on MFP. I hope they resolve it soon.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I think I may contact Fitbit because this is getting frustrating.
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just take it off and re-sync it. Normally fixes the issue. I've had an issue were I register my workout with my Blaze and it doesn't translate over to MFP. I think it's more of a programming thing between the sites.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    How are you checking the steps on MFP? I recently started using a Fitbit Charge and noticed there's a measurement for steps in the Check-In section. So far it's fairly accurate, though it takes time for it to update the total steps for the day.