Accountabilibuddy/buddies?!

Options
My name is Ashley and I am 22 years old. Tomorrow I am starting a 50lb weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 2lbs a week for 25 weeks. I've had an epiphany moment that I only have one body in this life and this sucker has to last me the entire run. So I should probably start taking care of it. So I will begin to do so tomorrow, July 22, 2016. I will begin eating healthier foods and adding in exercise. My problem is that I tend to lack self motivation. I do better with things when I have a strong support group of people holding me accountable. I also want to make this a lifestyle change. I'm looking to make small and sustainable changes to my daily habits to make this something I can maintain over time. So I'm asking anybody and everybody to please add me if you have similar goals. I will keep my news feed and dairy updated daily and consistently respond to any messages or comments you leave for me. I am super incredibly pumped and excited about this and I hope to hear back from you guys soon! Help me, and let me help you, stay accountable and get this done! #aintnothingtoitbuttodoit #lol@buttbeinginthehashtag #buttseriously #letsdothis

Replies

• JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Pheboh
    Pheboh Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley - I love your attitude! Feel free to add me :) And anyone else out there. I have well over 100lbs to lose and the only thing to do is take it day by day with motivation and excitement! Let's do this!! :)
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Add me! We're all here for essentially the same thing, more or less, and it can be tough to "go it alone." I've got about 100 lbs to lose to really feel truly healthy, but I'm taking it in 20-lb stages so it's more manageable. I have a bunch of knowledge backing me up, thank God/dess, but the motivation/support thing is what's needed.

Blessings,
    Kat ^.^
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Pheboh wrote: »
    Hi Ashley - I love your attitude! Feel free to add me :) And anyone else out there. I have well over 100lbs to lose and the only thing to do is take it day by day with motivation and excitement! Let's do this!! :)

Go ahead and add me, too! :-D
  • kirky_v4
    kirky_v4 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi Ashley - feel free to add me, I'm always looking for mutual motivation and support on this journey of ours :)
  • ashleynsargent
    ashleynsargent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today's the day! So hyped about all your feedback! Pretty sure I added everyone who responded, but double check and if I didn't, shoot me a message and I'll fix it ASAP! :#
  • nicsharp27
    nicsharp27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me :) I'm 23, looking to lose about 40lbs. I'm also vegan. I need an accountabilibuddy!
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love that you are doing this!! Feel free to add me if you like:)
  • jlove618
    jlove618 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Add me if you like :) this is great and I'd love to be part of it
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley! I lost 40lbs over the past 20 weeks and I'm not done yet, looking for other folks to encourage and also to help keep me accountable. Let's do this!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    It’s 2017 now how is your weight loss?