Jawbone up3 v fitbit charge hr

Options
Ktea_warner
Ktea_warner Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and looking for advice. I really want a fitness tracker with heart rate monitor to track my workouts (HIIT style) but in a braclet style.
What everyone's views on the above 2?
TIA x

Replies

• camoballerina91
    camoballerina91 Posts: 257 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Before I got my UP3 I did a lot of research on both. From what I read, they're both very similar devices. Some reviews will tell you that the heart rate monitor is more accurate and more constant on the UP3 but the step count can more accurate at times on the charge, or too sensitive based on some reviews. They both track sleep and I found a few comparison reviews that stated that the UP3's sleep display was more informative and seemed a bit more accurate at times than the Charge but then I also found some that stated the opposite. The UP3 is slimmer and has a simpler display face, while the Charge HR is wider and the display shows the time, incoming calls, and your step count. All-in-all I learned that everyone's reviews about each tracker were very different and you could tell from the very beginning of a lot of the comparison reviews whether the reviewer was pro Jawbone or pro Fitbit.

Since they're both very similar in what they initially do, what it really came down to for me was the price. Both activity bands had features I was looking for, but I ultimately chose the one that I could get the cheapest. Amazon and Walmart have pretty good deals if you don't mind paying over $100 for one, but I ending up finding my UP3 on EBay for a really good price. I'm very happy with my UP3 too, I've had it since January of this year and it has worked really well for me.

My advice is to go with which ever one you believe will best fit your specific needs, style, and budget. Good luck.