5 month challenge!

Options
AnanoBanano
AnanoBanano Posts: 20 Member
edited July 2016 in Challenges
Hey,

i am 25 years old and so extremly overweight that even though i am being asked out by a guy who i really really like, i am refusing, since i would be too ashamed to take my clothes off in front of him.

So i am challenging myself to 5 months of regular walking, eating well and no more being lazy and playing games. This challenge will be the only game i play.

Now i need some pals who i can compete with otherwise i will lose motovation.

Anyone up to a 5 month long challenge? Up until Christmas.

The only rule is to set a calorie goal and to stay under it. If you burn calories via work out, then you can add those calories.

My calorie limit will be 1500 since i am planning to burn 200-300 calories by walking at first and then work outs once i feel like i am in a better shape.

Replies

• Menashinaye
    Menashinaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in..my calorie goal is 1490 and I stay under it. Feel free to add me I think this will b fun and very motivating.
  • jenjune42014
    jenjune42014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, But I only have 6 weeks to do walking because I have to go in for ear surgery and it will take 6 weeks to recover. But I can still alter the diet too.
  • warfield23
    warfield23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join in cause I'm interested
  • Mpwaclawski
    Mpwaclawski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll do it too!! Add me and we can help motivate each other my calorie goal is 1220 and plan to stay under it
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! My calorie goal is 1500 too
  • Temitope7
    Temitope7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. My calorie goal is 1570 and I do mostly walking and 3 days of cardio or strength training